- Laser engraved dual numbering on both pin and bush prevents parts substitution
- Anti-spin feature protects against friction attacks.
- Compared to a rigid steel bolt seal, the Flexiklick is safer to cut, as the flexibility of the pin eliminates the ricochet or “bullet effect” created when most rigid steel bolt pins are cut by a bolt cutter.
- The flexibility of the pin makes the Flexiklick easy to apply on container- or trailer door latches that have been “bend out of shape” after years of (ab)use.
- The extra long pin of the Flexiklick makes this seal perfect for truck trailers with roll down door latches that require additional pin length.
- Flexible pin made from galvanized wire, provides excellent protection against crude tools such as hammers, crow bars and steel pipes. On impact, the pin will bend, not break.
- Pin and bush are joined together for easy handling.