- The zipper is fully enclosed in the locking chamber when the bag is sealed.
- The locking chamber is riveted in 4 places. All the rivets are hidden inside the bag and inside the locking chamber, which makes them inaccessible from the outside.
- The zipper is reversed, so the teeth can only be put together from the inside of the bag.
- The thread used for sewing is colored to make it hard to replace.
- Most types of superglue leave a white residue on the PVC material utilized for the bags.
- A clear window for sender/receiver information is only accessible from the inside of the bag. The window is made from clear vinyl and is ultrasonically welded on the bag.
- The security seal can be laser marked with permanent sequential numbers.
- The bags can be individually printed with a company name and/or numbers for easy identification.